- Transfer Pricing and International Tax Services at a Big 4 Accounting Firm
- I worked with Fortune 500 companies to evaluate their transfer pricing and international tax positions and risks. The best part of my job was helping my clients align their tax strategy with their business strategy to promote stable future growth potential.
- Student Attorney at the Community and Economic Development Law Clinic and the Saint Louis University School of Law
- I worked with members of the St. Louis community who were looking to set up their own non-profit entities to serve a need they saw as going unfulfilled. Seeing the passion these people have for their community inspired me to support these organizations as they are critical to building a healthy community.
- Licensed to practice law in the state of Missouri
- JD from the Saint Louis University School of Law
- MBA from the John Cook School of Business at Saint Louis University
- BSBA in International Business from Saint Louis University
- Member of the Radio Advocacy Council for the Radio Arts Foundation
- Chair of the Mentorship Committee and Young Lawyers Division Board Member at the Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- Member of the Programming Committee of the Young Nonprofits Professional Network - St. Louis Chapter
- Volunteer at Venture Cafe St. Louis